Mission Friends provides missions learning experiences to help preschoolers move from a self-centered focus to a focus on others, to become aware that not everyone knows about God's love, and to understand ways they can help others know about this good news!
How do preschoolers learn about missions?
- Fun hands-on activities
- Bible thoughts related to missions
- Cultural learning activities
- Mission stories
- Praying and giving
- Helping others
6:30-7:30 PM each Wednesday during the school year
- 3-year-olds meet in Younger Preschool Hall
- 4-year-olds meet in Older Preschool Hall
- 5-year-olds meet in Older Preschool Hall