"Now as they observed the confidence of Peter and John and understood that they were uneducated and untrained men, they were amazed, and began to recognize them as having been with Jesus." (Acts 4:13)
Are you one who is clearly recognizable as "having been with Jesus?" First Baptist Church encourages you to claim ultimate surrender to the path of the committed Christian disciple. "The world" doesn't want you to do this, but God loves you and promises his loving support should you choose to walk in his direction and in his shadow.
Your Entry Points into Men's Ministry:
• Worship services at 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. each Sunday (the entry points for all who attend FBC)
• Bible study for all ages at 9:45 a.m. on Sunday
• Annual international mission trips during the Summer
• Annual Men's Retreat (Oct. 16-18, 2015) at the church's lodge in Glorieta, NM
• Annual Father/Son Ski Trip at the church's lodge in Glorieta, NM
• Weekly Jail and Prison Ministry opportunities in the Potter County Detention Center and in the TDCJ Clements and Neal Units
• Intercessory Prayer Team service
• Disaster Relief Ministry Team service opportunities
• Coaching opportunities in the Upward Basketball and Flag Football leagues
Let First Baptist Church help you handle life in an effective, rewarding manner through some shared kingdom-building activities.
Contact Tom Foran
(Office 806-373-2891 x 252 / Cell 806-570-3858 / email@example.com)