Attention Men! New details for the Upcoming Men's Retreat
Speaker: Casey Cease // Lead Pastor of Christ Community Church, Magnolia, TX
Check out Casey @ www.caseycease.com
Musical Guest: Andy Chase Cundiff (Back by VERY popular demand)
Questions? Contact Tom Foran @ 806-373-2891
"He who trusts in his own heart is a fool, but he who walks wisely will be delivered."
- Proverbs 28:26
Yes, we're men! So, we should be able to handle whatever comes our way, right?
Congratulations! You have just identified one of "life's" greatest lies.
Trusting one's self to "handle" the many phases of life we experience as men is truly foolish. Here at First Baptist Church we stress the importance of ultimate surrender to the path of the committed Christian disciple, a path wide enough to allow two, or more, to walk side by side.
You, alone, can determine right now if you have seen the trailhead of that path and are ready to join others for a healthy walk.
Your Entry Points into Men's Ministry:
• Worship services at 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. each Sunday (the entry points for all who attend FBC)
• Bible study for all ages at 9:45 a.m. on Sunday
• Annual international mission trips during the Summer
• Annual church-wide Men's Retreat - scheduled for October 10th-12th, 2014 at the church's lodge in Glorieta, NM.
• Annual Father/Son Retreat at the church’s lodge in Glorieta, NM
• Weekly Jail and Prison Ministry opportunities in the Potter County Detention Center and in the TDCJ Clements and Neal Units
• Intercessory Prayer Team service
• Disaster Relief Ministry Team service opportunities
• Coaching opportunities in the Upward Basketball and Flag Football leagues
Let First Baptist Church help you handle life in an effective, rewarding manner through some shared kingdom-building activities.
Contact Tom Foran
(Office 806-373-2891 x 252 / Cell 806-570-3858 / email@example.com)