Sunday Morning Bible Studies
First Baptist Church provides Sunday morning Bible study classes each week from 9:45 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. for all ages. Classes for adults are based around solid Bible study, building and growing relationships, caring for self and others, serving, and much more!
Young Adult Sunday Morning Studies
Young Adult Bible studies provide young adults with the opportunity to build lasting friendships and explore how the Bible is relevant to everyday life. Topics for young adult studies include marriage, parenting, work, relationships, and much more!
Single Young Adult Bible Study - Across the Street
Married Adult Bible Study
• Engaged or married less than 2 years - Room 302
• To early 30's - Room 306
• 30 somethings - Room 310
Adult Sunday Morning Bible Studies
Adult Bible Studies provide middle-age adults the opportunity to stay connected during a time when so many things seem to pull in so many directions. Topics for adults include discovering and living out God's will, finding meaning and purpose in life, staying on track, and much more!
Single Adult Bible Study
• Co-ed, late 40's to early 50's - Room 312
• Co-ed, mid 50's to late 60's - Room 113
• Women of all ages (Seeds of Faith) - Room 308
Married Adult Bible Study (couples, men's, and women's classes)
• 40 something - Room 309
• Late 40's to early 50's - Room 104
• 40 something - Room 102
• Mid to late 50's - Room 307
• 60 somethings - Room 107
• Co-ed, all ages (Barnabas Class) - Room 311
• Co-ed, all ages (Journeys in Faith) - Room 110
• Co-ed, all ages (Digging Deeper) - Room 333
• Co-ed, all ages (The Middle) - FLC Grande Room
Senior Adult Sunday Morning Bible Studies
Senior Adult Bible Studies provide an opportunity for older adults to live out their faith, sharing with one another and others the truth of God's faithfulness! Topics and Bible themes for senior adults include staying on course, finishing well, staying strong in faith, making in difference in your family and community, and much more!
Single Senior Adult Bible Study - Room 107G
Married Adult Bible Study (couples, men's, women's, classes)
• Mid 60's to mid 70's - Room 108
• Mid to late 70's -Chapel
• Late 70's and up - Fellowship Hall
International Adult Sunday Morning Bible Study
• Laotian Adults (all ages) - International Ministry Center
• Vietnamese Adults (all ages) - International Ministry Center
• International Adults (all ages - Room 101
Discover First Class
We offer our four-week Discover First class at least two times a year (fall and spring) in the Family Life Center Grande Room. This class is a great way to get to know more about First Baptist Church. Topics for the class include Baptist history and distinctives, a brief history of our church, a walking tour of First Baptist Church, opportunities for involvement, and a question and answer time with our pastor. Guests, recent new members, and even people who have been a part of First Baptist Church for a long time but want to know more are welcome!